With winter fast approaching it’s time to warm up your rooms. Simplest way to do this is with a rug. This won’t only keep the heat in saving on your energy bill you will be also creating a new stylish space in eat room.
However so many do it yourself stylists get it all wrong.
How to choose the correct rug size for the right space:
Use this Rug size guide and get it right!
- 60x 110cm – Entry, Hallway, Study, Kitchen
- 70 x 140cm – Bedside, Entry, Near sofa, Bedroom
- 120 x 160cm – Under coffee table, in front of 2 seater sofa lounge
- 160 x 230cm – 3 seater sofa lounge, generally most common rug size
- 190 x 290cm – Under 6 seat dining room setting, Family room
- 240 x 340cm – Family / Living room, Under 3 seater sofa lounge